With us you can study for your Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) for Information Technology in cooperation with the DHBW (Duale Hochschule Baden-Württemberg) Stuttgart.
At the moment, you can apply for a place with us starting in 2020.
We take on one extra student each year, and have students with us from different levels of their courses.
Study usually starts on the 1st of October with a work placement in our company.
We are offering you...
- an attractive education allowance, welfare benefits, paid leave to participate in university events, in addition to holiday time, travel pay, and free fruit and refreshments.
- accomodation in Stuttgart during your attendence at the DHBW University.
- the opportunity to learn, how big software projects are professionally coordinated and managed between multiple international teams.
- practical experience to develop your theoretical knowledge from the university, and then to apply them in creating modern CAD based software in C# and .NET.
- control over High Precision Instruments and to dive into the world of the micrometer.
- a possibility to have a permanent job with us after your studies.
We expect from you...
- university entrance qualifications.
- enthusiasm for technology and computer science.
- analytical thinking.
- enjoyment when working in a team.
- scalable knowledge of English.
- that quality is as important to you as it is to us.
Who is Mitutoyo CTL Germany GmbH
We are a part of the global Mitutoyo group, which is one of the world’s industrial leaders in the field of precision measuring equipment.
CTL stands for Computer Technology Laboratory and our role is to develop, maintain and advance the software for Mitutoyo's 3D CMMs (Coordinate Measuring Machines).
Mitutoyo CTL Germany GmbH is a steadily growing team of people, who are working on software development projects in union with divisions and partners of Mitutoyo from around the world.
The Mitutoyo Group is active in almost 100 countries with:
- over 80 branch offices and national distributor networks,
- 65 M³ Solution Centers,
- 17 production sites,
- 6 research and development laboratories,
- 12 metrological institutes and
- 20 calibration laboratories.
Mitutoyo — Precision is our Profession
Mitutoyo Education Contact
Tel.: +49 7423-87 76 185
Mitutoyo CTL Germany GmbH
78727 Oberndorf am Neckar