Apply now to start in the autumn semester of 2023.
This dual system degree has its theory semesters at DHBW in Stuttgart and its practice semesters at Mitutoyo CTL Germany GmbH in Oberndorf.
Attractive education allowance and an apartment in Stuttgart during the theory phase.
You can find more information about the curriculum and entry requirements from…
We are offering you…
- an attractive education allowance, welfare benefits, paid leave to participate in university events, in addition to holiday time, travel pay, and free fruit and refreshments.
- accomodation in Stuttgart during your attendence at the DHBW university.
- the opportunity to learn, how big software projects are professionally coordinated and managed between multiple international teams.
- practical experience to develop your theoretical knowledge from the university, and then to apply it in creating modern CAD based software in C# and .NET.
- control over high precision instruments and to dive into the world of the micrometer.
- a possibility to have a permanent job with us after your studies.
We expect from you…
- university entrance qualifications.
- enthusiasm for technology and computer science.
- analytical thinking.
- enjoyment when working in a team.
- that quality is as important to you as it is to us.
Please send us…
- your letter of application.
- your curriculum vitae.
- your academic credentials.
- the results of your application of foreign academic credentials.
Dann freuen wir uns auf Deine Bewerbung.
Thomas Weller ist Dein Ansprechpartner. +49 (0)7423 - 8776 - 185